Visit Stand 36a and find out about Compact Underfloor Heating – the own brand developed by Alternative Heat.
Perfectly complementing highly efficient low temperature heat sources, such as heat pumps and condensing boilers, the Compact manifold is a premium all-rounder, which is suitable for main or secondary heating, offering a fast and efficient solution. Other benefits include –
- Compact manifolds are available with up to 15 ports, covering up to 300m2
- Built in Grundfos ALPHA2 AUTOadapt L 15-60, A-rated pump
- Built in thermostatic control, with temperature sensor and sensor pocket.
- Built in overheating safety device with a set temperature of 60oC +/- 5 oK.
- Built in temperature gauges for the underfloor flow and return water.
- Built in group valves prepared for thermal actuators (M30x1,5).
- Built in flow valve 1/2” x 3/4” eurocone connection.
- 16mm pe-rt pipe connections included.
- 1/2” air bleed valve.
Specialising in the design, supply, installation and operation of underfloor heating for commercial, industrial and residential applications throughout the UK and Ireland, Alternative Heat’s package designs come complete with heat loss calculations in line with EN 1264 regulations. Also included are bespoke underfloor heating designs modelled through Alternative Heat’s in-house HT2000 design software.
The company’s technical support team supplies detailed CAD loop layout drawings alongside full M&E schematics to ensure a co-ordinated and successful installation.
Chat to the team at Stand 36a for more information on Compact. You also have the chance to win £5k worth of Compact UFH and a £50 shopping voucher. Visit www.alternativeheat.co.uk